Thread: Deadhorse Era or Alaska freight dept

Default Deadhorse Era or Alaska freight dept

Im shipping my rifle to deadhorse from fairbanks to be picked up when I get off slope .Looking if anybody has any expierence with alaska or era freight dept as im a bit concerned about my rifle making it up there .Any thoughts would be much appreciated to the best of my knowledge shared services is not a option.

Thanks Fellows,
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

What day do you need it i"ll be driving up on aug. 5th, I should be in Fbanks night of 3rd.

I need it the 8th dont think there is much options in deadhorse to store it.
    ďA man does not climb a mountain without bringing some of it away with him,and leaving something of himself upon it -- Sir Martin Conway

I shipped my bow and hunting gear up to the slope on Alaska and did not have any problems. I they held my stuff for a couple of days at Dead Horse before I got over to pick it up.

Anything going from Fairbanks to the slope by NAC will go to Anchorage first. I would use Alaska Air Cargo.
    "Beware the man with only one gun; he may know how to use it."