Thread: A Few Seats Open!!

Default A Few Seats Open!!

Hey guys, I had some people cancel on me at the last minute and I now have a few seats open. If you are interested in Fishing in Homer this week please PM and I will get back with you asap. I have a 22' boat and I will be down there from the afternoon of Wed the 13th till that Sunday, so a total of 4 days. I plan on doing mostly Halibut and maybe do some salmon trolling. I am not a charter so I dont have much gear but if you really want to go then I will try and get some extra equipment but I really need to know asap. Thanks

hey im interested.....need help with gas or anything? stuck working till saturday night though so not sure how thatll work......

Release Lake Trout

When would you like to come out? I am going to be fishing everyday till Monday morning which will be when I will head back to Anchorage. We could meet up at the boat dock on Sunday morning roughly round 6am and fish till night if you are interested.

how many spots you got open? have a friend that might be headed down that way friday night....i may be able to take saturday off....

Release Lake Trout

I sent you a PM. Check it out and give me a call. Thanks

I'm interested.I got plenty of gear..

Wow! hope this works out:
    My brother is here from Australia and is leaving on Saturday morning.
    We'd like to go out on either Thurs or Friday (preferably friday). We've got the gear and would pay for the gas as well.
    Send me a PM thanks!
    Random guy in Fly shop: "Where did this happen???? In real life or in Alaska?"

Ok I got an update. I am now full for SAT but Thursday, Friday, and Sunday are open. I have sent PM's to the guys who have posted and want to go. Give me a call ASAP. Thanks

ncredman69 i did not get your pm....please call me at 350-2365 asap....i can get saturday and sunday off and i have plenty of gear to bring.....Jake

also i have a good friend who is also interested and he would also chip in on whatever is needed....

Release Lake Trout

Hi there would be keen to go out with you this time next year as I live in New Zealand and are heading your way this time next year with a mate,mad keen fisho's looking for some excitment and a laugh