Thread: ?Site Down

Default ?Site Down

Is the ADFG website down?
    I have tried to get some info off the site for the last two days. Everytime I search and click on the website I get a message that the website is not available. Thinking that I was entering something (word / letter wise) wrong, I tried just several options. Even tried several computers and info providers (yahoo, msn, google, etc). Got the same error message each time: description The requested service is not currently available.

ANYONE WITH THE 411?

I am having the same problem. They will probably have it up on Monday.

Yup, it's down. Since it's a State thing, it'll probably be ignored until Monday....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by coho slayer View Post
    Yup, it's down. Since it's a State thing, it'll probably be ignored until Monday....lol.
    February 20th 2017!!!!!
    Still waiting for them to fix the Ferry Web Cam that has been down for months & months & months & months..............

Quote Originally Posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    February 20th 2017!!!!!
    Still waiting for them to fix the Ferry Web Cam that has been down for months & months & months & months..............
    lol

Well, the F&G site is back up, anyway. I'm actually surprised about that.

My wife is a contractor for the State of AK (nothing related to IT) and often times they do IT maintenance on the weekends. It leaves her unable to access the state databases she uses quite often. Same goes for the Feds, some of the databases she uses are Fed and they often have stuff offline on the weekends.

The web cam not being repaired really is no surprise, its probably not broken they just don't have the $$ for the data link any more, or its busted and have no funds to fix it.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson