Thread: WTB Kayaks

Question WTB Kayaks

Looking for a recommendation on where to purchase a couple of kayaks in ANC or Kenai Penninsula. Willing to go used also. Thanks

If you are looking for a hard kayak, Sportsmans Warehouse has a bunch above the Guns. For an inflatable go to Ak Raft and Kayak on Tudor just off of Arctic Blvd. I have seen a couple on Craigs list.

I just got a tandem sit-on-top by "Ocean Kayak" but haven't put in the water as it is stiff here in Bristol Bay. The same kayak is at Sportsmans.

Hope that helps,

I have a eskimo diablo kayak that I camo painted with removeable paint I would be willing to sell. It has he average amount of wear on it and I also have quite a few paddling accesories for it. I have everything except for a spray skirt. PM me for further info if you wish to buy.

Default Kayaks

On the kenai they have some value priced play boats at both Trustworthy Hardware in Soldotna. Also wilderness way has kayaks but not value priced, but better quality.
    I sold all of my Kayak playboats last fall, I have a couple of Sea Kayaks in Glass that are used.
    I have suggested that those of you that want a great deal on kayaks and canoes, go to the REI sale on Memorial weekend. they have 30% off and that is a great deal. Go in now and see what they have.
    Sportsman warehouse has a variety of boats and brand names, they have several in the old town brand.
    inflatable Kayaks are a great choice for Alaska also,and they are getting better all the time.
    PM me for more information on Inflatable Kayaks,
    When you come to a fork in the trail, take it!

Rentals for Canoes, Kayaks, Rafts, boats serving the Kenai canoe trail system and the Kenai river for over 15 years.