Thread: coming to the kenai july 15th anyone want to make some cash

Default coming to the kenai july 15th anyone want to make some cash

Hi me and 3 buddys are coming to the Kenai on the 15th anyone have a boat that can get us hooked up on some kings and reds message me.Or if you a reasonable priced guide. all information would be greatly appreciated as were making the trip up from michigan and would love to get into some action. This will be our first time up to your beautiful state and we would love to experience the best alaska has to offer any tips or pointers would be great. I would love to meet up with some sportsman from there so they could show us around thanks pat

1. You won't be able to receive pm's until you have 20 posts on the forums. You need to provide a contact method to get a reply.
    2. ONLY guides are legally allowed to accept $$$ for guiding.

Good luck on your trip.

Call Drifting on the Fly driftingonthelfy.com or Alaska Drift Away Fishing at guidekenairiver.com. Both operations is a class act.

you can email me at patselders13@hotmail.com since i cant get any pms. Like I said not looking for a guide so to speak just a local that knows the area real good and can point us in the right direction. Also what are guys using up there as in fishing gear? Could someone please info me on your guys set up for bank fishing. thanks again I cant wait 5 more days! Tight lines everyone Pat S

I was out on the river for kings yesterday and there were quite a few people on the bank fishing for salmon and the counts are slowly increasing so you guys will probably hit it pretty good. Our gear is pretty much a standard salmon rod, i perfer a baitcaster setup instead of a spinning rod and reel, and a good stock of flys and weights because you are bound to lose some fish or get snagged up. All of the stores around have what you need to get going.

sent you an e mail I cant guide you but I will take the time to show you guys how I do it my system is well refined. http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=IMG_1994.jpg http://s265.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=IMG_1999.jpg

Spend the money and hire a guide for King fishing on the Kenai or Kasilof river. You can go catch sockeye yourself after you figure it out. You hire a guide and you might catch a 60 lb king salmon. Money well spent if you are going all the way up here.