Thread: Anyone interested in filming?

Lightbulb Anyone interested in filming?

I am looking for people interested in making a fishing film. Locations will include: Valdez, Kenai River, Susitna River, Lake Cr. & more. We currently have one Cataraft for float fishing/ transport and one motorized boat for filming, as well as HD cameras and camera equipment. We are looking for anyone with film making experience and/or equipment for duplicating and post production. If you are interested in becoming part of the project please email akfreeride@hotmail.com and feel free to add your 2 cents. Thanks.

Make sure you get film permits for the areas you film in, otherwise you'll get into hot water. A couple of years ago I was in talks with Alaska State Parks and Kenai National WL Refuge about filming, and the consensus was that permits are absolutely required and average about 250/day. There used to be a PDF that detailed the costs and contacts for all GOV film permit issuers, but can't find it again. Here's the link for Alaska state parks (and they seemed more lenient than the feds). Good luck!

http://www.dced.state.ak.us/ded/dev/...rk-Permit.html
    Download the free Alaska fishing app FISH FINDER for Iphone!
    www.alaskatacklerental.com

I think Larry Czonka's show has been fined a couple of times for this.