Thread: Current Kenai River fish counts

Default Current Kenai River fish counts

Does anybody know where I can find the current Kenai River fish counts for late run Kings and Sockeye? I go to the website and it only has the early run king info and the sockeye info can only be accessed for 2010 or previous.

This is the link I've been using. http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/sf/FishCounts/

Can someone help please?
    An unarmed man is subject, an armed man is a citizen.

You are looking at the right place. They are only updating the king counts two days a week, Tuesday's and Friday's, so expect the first Late run king count on July 5th. I am not sure what they are doing with the sockeye counts as the commercial division runs that counter. There is also a number you can call, 262-9097, which have the counts. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    You are looking at the right place. They are only updating the king counts two days a week, Tuesday's and Friday's, so expect the first Late run king count on July 5th. I am not sure what they are doing with the sockeye counts as the commercial division runs that counter. There is also a number you can call, 262-9097, which have the counts. Hope that helps.
    I think they're updating them daily now. Here's the direct link to the Kenai late run sockeye counts.