Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need to use the boat... fishable places July 9 and 10?

  1. #1
    Member iusckeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Eagle River
    Posts
    374

    Default Need to use the boat... fishable places July 9 and 10?

    The jetboat hasn't got much action this year and there seems to be a little lull between fish runs now. Any suggestions on rivers to tackle with fishable numbers this weekend?

  2. #2

    Default

    Talkeetna usually is the fill-in for this short time for most jet boaters, short ride and always a few fish to be had. Unless you want a longer run and then you could go up the Yentna to any one of the creeks and sloughs above Skwentna. Fish are only now reaching the spawning grounds in the upper reaches.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •