after a month of research and price comparison, i settled for a 12 ft saturn PVC inflatable with air floor. I originally wanted the 14ft model but the 12 would do just fine since i only plan on having no more than 4 people on the rig anyway. I stopped by Marita Sea and Ski to take a look at 2009 Tohatsu 20hp four stroke after seeing it posted on their website. Again, i was originally thinking about buying a 2 stroke due to less weight and less CASH LOL. but after much thought i went for a four stroke because of the better reliabilty and the fact that its Kenai legal so i bought it up for 2499 used with about 10 hrs of use.. (pretty much broke in by now). Total money spent was $3,834 which was way above my budget im happy with it. funniest thing about it is the wife doesnt even know yet LOL! the boat will be here next thursday and i am heading back down to marita sea and ski to pick up the motor tonight before they close up shop for the weekend. pics are coming up shortly after i get everything assembled and looking fresh.