Thread: Place to Park a tTravel Trailer on the Kenai Peninnsula

Default Place to Park a tTravel Trailer on the Kenai Peninnsula

Does anyone know of a place where I could park my travel trailer on the Kenai Pennisula for July thru September. I make frequent trips dow and would like toi not to have to do it each time towing my trailer.

A guy I work with might rent you a spot, send me a PM if your interested, i'll give him your number.

The Stedi RV Park offers monthly space rental. They are on K-beach road between Kenai and Kasilof.

I used to stay there for dipnetting as they had a decent place to clean your catch, but they have gone to monthly only. Look them up on google.
    Just a bitter Alaskan clinging to his guns and religion.....

In a related question: Is there much demand for this......for boats, trailers, etc. and would the Hope road cut-off be a good location, or not far enough south......???

As far as demand for this, the place I use in Cooper Landing has a waiting list. Not sure if Hope road would be good for most people.

Can I ask for clarification?

Do you want a place to leave it/store it but intend to take it elsewhere to use it? Or are you looking for a full service place to use it for the season?

I ask because I have some land on the Sterling Hwy near Sterling which could be used for storage but not so much for a full service site. Sterling seems a bit out of town for the serious fishers, but what do I know. Some of the places near Kenai Keys seem to be in the range of $250/mo on a 12 mo basis, which could be a bit steep if you just want to park.

You might ask Norm at Moose River RV & Auto in Sterling.

Spoke to Norm at Moose River Auto and RV in Sterling, (907) 262-5333. He does have a few monthly rentals and he mentioned $30/mo. It is 125 miles from there to Anchorage, and the $30 is equal to about 7 gallons of fuel. I have no connection whatever with Norm, except he does some work for me at full price.

Thanks for your assistance Tee Jay. I contacted Norm this evening.