Thread: Browns vs Inflatable

Unhappy Browns vs Inflatable

Didn't know where to post this...

Ok you've been sub fishing, got lucky and now you've got slime, guts and blood under the flooring. Right now these guys are eating grass, but a good fish smelling Hypalon is like a dinner bell. How do you handle this? I know, wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly. As you know removing the flooring is not a simple task ...

Quote Originally Posted by Auminer View Post
    Didn't know where to post this...

Ok you've been sub fishing, got lucky and now you've got slime, guts and blood under the flooring. Right now these guys are eating grass, but a good fish smelling Hypalon is like a dinner bell. How do you handle this? I know, wash with soap and water and rinse thoroughly. As you know removing the flooring is not a simple task ...
    If you're concerned about storage in your yard then I think the best solution would be to remove the floor and clean with some kind of grease cutting solvent. If you're concerned about continued use and beaching your inflatable and having it ripped up while you are away hunting, then I would rig up a pulley system where you drop anchor a ways out then have 100 yards or more on line attached to a pulley on shore. Then you can go into shore unload gear and then hand winch your boat out 100 yards +

Just my thoughts. You might be looking for some kind of spray or chemical that deodorizes you boat but I'm not aware of anything like that.

Yes I was speaking about keeping it at home, and you're right about removing the flooring, Thanks! BUT I don't want to do this after every trip out, seems as if there might be a better/easier way to deal with it. Maybe an easier to remove flooring type, store it in a concrete vault, electric fence (hmmm, not bad, eh?) or ...? I know others have tried the electric fence, but I haven't yet. Other opinions on this especially dealing with fish smell and Browns?