Thread: caswell area trails

Default caswell area trails

I am a property owner in the caswell/eagles nest area. I had heard there was a trail that takes you to Mount Baldy. It supposedly can be accessed f/ amundsen road..could anyone here give me directions or info on its existence and or where it starts? I would also be interested in any other trails in the area that would be fun to ride w/ family
    Thanks in advance

All you want to know about Caswell trails. 3 pages and we settled nothing http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/...ll-Sheep-Creek
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

PM sent.

RM

thanks for info so far! Read and replied to PM

Go to the end of Amundsen, when you come to the No Trespassing sign with the Ten Commandments next to it, go past that and continue to the gate that says Do Not Enter, Live Fire Area go around that and you'll come to a trail with a Private Property sign. Take that trail and you'll get up on the south side of Sheep Creek. When you see a sign that says NO FISHING, try a Dolly Llama with about 8ft of leader. I'm joking, there isn't really a gate. I'm not sure about Mt Baldy, I think that's closer to Talkeetna, south of Sheep RIVER, not Sheep crk. There are just as many NO Trespassing signs and cameras all around the Gated Eagles Nest compound.