Thread: Freedom arms model 97

Default Freedom arms model 97

i listed three pairs of freedom arms model 97 grips on eBay........check them out if you are interested.. just look up freedom arms model 97 and you will find them.
    Last edited by LuJon; 06-27-2011 at 13:15.
    happy trails.
    jh

not for long, they will cancel it, they dont allow firearms, try gunbroker.

That liberal lady from Kalifornia(that owns Ebay) that want to be their senator, isn't having any of that! Thank God she didn't get the nomination.
    I don't know how deep into firearms you are but, may be in all of our best interests if you'd pay closer attention to politics and refuse to support those that do not want us to own firearms?
    My $.02, Steve

Quote Originally Posted by pinehavensredrocket View Post

i listed three pairs of freedom arms model 97 on ebay........check them out if you are interested.. Just look up freedom arms model 97 and you will find them.
    whoops....... I meant to say. " i just listed three pairs of model 97 freedom arms grips ( stocks ) on ebay". If interested, just go on the ebay site and check the listing for freedom arms model 97.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    happy trails.
    jh

What is an e-bay......?????

whoops....... I meant to say. " i just listed three pairs of model 97 freedom arms grips ( stocks ) on ebay". If interested, just go on the ebay site and check the listing for freedom arms model 97.
    Sorry for the confusion.
    Fixed it fer ya!

I could use two sets of them, how much do you want for two sets???

AGL 4now, it's a female liberal demicrat from Kalifornia that talks too much and wants to take away our civil liberties.
    Steve

I would imagine he put them there because he wants to sell them. That is where they will sell for the best price and not just sit there. I don't like Ebay gun policy ether, or the owner, but when I want hard to find gun parts at a fair price my searches seem to land on Ebay. There is more gun stuff on Ebay than Gunbroker, gun stuff/parts are allowed there just not guns. I don’t like WalMart ether but a lot of stuff is only got there if you don’t want to pay double for it.

Like in the 90s when my lifelong Ford hating brother showed up in a F350 4 door and I said “You bought a FORD, I finally won you over!” He said Chevy makes a crap diesel and Dodge has no 4 door diesels . . . so, I had to buy from the enemy or go without something.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Andy, to each his own but, I refuse to deal on there because of the owners liberal attitudes.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by LuJon View Post
    Fixed it fer ya!
    thanks! by the time i realized my mistake it was too late to correct it. anyway........so far there has not been much interest, ( surprising ).
    happy trails.
    jh

Quote Originally Posted by sheephunteralaska View Post
    I could use two sets of them, how much do you want for two sets???
    hi and thanks for your interest! they are listed at auction for now on eBay, ( and you are welcome to bid ).
    happy trails.
    jh

Quote Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
    Andy, to each his own but, I refuse to deal on there because of the owners liberal attitudes.
    Steve
    Yea I hear ya, their political view sucks and I’d like it if it just went away. But it’s kinda like buying China made junk, a lot of stuff our only real options are China made junk or go without these days. Seems like 95% of these outfits like Ebay, Google, K-Mart/Sears, you name it, have anti-gun/liberal leanings and fund jerk politicians with money they get from us. Heck even Bill Ruger and S&W have sold our rights down the river in the past. It’s become imposable to not to support some left wing agenda when buying stuff we need.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

What happened to the grips on EBAY? After bidding on them yesterday (and being the high bidder), I got a notice today stating they were no longer available.

hi and thanks for your interest! they are listed at auction for now on eBay, ( and you are welcome to bid ).

hi sheephuntress; thanks for your bid, it was appreciated. the listing on eBay stated they were available for local sale, and the grips sold in my shop for $300.00 ( for all three pair ) so i had to pull them from the auction. sorry you weren't able to get them, as they are seldom seen for sale.
    my best wishes to you and your family!
    happy trails.
    jh