Thread: an admin question on photo attachments ?

Default an admin question on photo attachments ?

If I correctly understood what I read now that I'm a premium member I can attach more than two photos per post. But when I tried to do it, it said I was limited to only two. Does the forum admin need to turn this function on for me or am I not understanding something ? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Default how many images per post?

Sorry to address a question that you clearly addressed to admins, but I believe that Premium members are still limited to 4 images per post, despite the words here to the effect that they are unlimited.

The answer is to make multiple posts with only 4 images per post, so it will be accepted by the system.

The unlimited part of the photo posting relates to the size of the files, not the number of images per post. Regular members are limited to 1mb per post, supporting members 2mb, and premium members have no limit. Premium members also have no overall limit on how many photos they store here in archived posts, while other members have a limit. I apologize for the confusion - I can see how the verbiage in the membership link can seem a bit misleading in this regard.

Default Yes, a little confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    I can see how the verbiage in the membership link can seem a bit misleading in this regard.
    The payments page is slightly more confusing than that, even: "You get all the goodies of the Supporting Membership plus a substantial boost in PM space, gallery space, and unlimited photos in forum posts. "

Possibly "unlimited photos" might be modified to say "unlimited photo sizes".

Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMan View Post

Possibly "unlimited photos" might be modified to say "unlimited photo sizes".
    Good point. It's not just unlimited photo sizes, though - it's also unlimited photo #'s overall, just not within individual posts.

you can do it..

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.

Default huh

Quote Originally Posted by ret25yo View Post
    you can do it..
    To quote one (or possibly all) of my teenagers: "And I'm all like HUH?"

SRY..needed a post to find a post.. lol Brian can take 'em away now.. (ie. I got to lazy to find my thread)

If you cant stand behind the troops in Iraq.. Feel free to stand in front of them.