Thread: Deep Creek Fun!

Smile Deep Creek Fun!

Hello all!
    I spent a few days on the beach at Deep Creek and sampled the offerings there. Besides the very rude people zooming around the campground on their toys at 3AM, the trip was great. Caught 6 halibut, set loose 5 Kings and dug four days limits of wonderful razor clams.

Quote Originally Posted by AKPakrat View Post
    Hello all!
    I spent a few days on the beach at Deep Creek and sampled the offerings there. Besides the very rude people zooming around the campground on their toys at 3AM, the trip was great. Caught 6 halibut, set loose 5 Kings and dug four days limits of wonderful razor clams.
    Beautiful place. Were the kings still bright?
    Sorry about the idiots. Such folks try real hard to ruin things for the considerate ones.

Congrats, Glad u had a good time. As usual, a few bad eggs are gonna spoil the whole beach. A couple yrs ago they shut down a bunch of the camping around Ninilchik river because of abuses (mostly trash.) But the past 2-3 yrs the 4 wheelers are really getting to become problematic, to say the least. There is talk in this area to start restrictions. Hate to see it but they are really becoming a headache for many. They might start with no vehicles on the beach. The campers are hitting the beach area now and have been leaving their messes there, too. I used to pick up the trash along the beach, but cant keep up anymore.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine!

The kings were all dime bright and loved eating the plugs I used.