Thread: Alumaweld 2007 19'???

Default Alumaweld 2007 19'???

I am looking to purchase a used boat and it is advertised as an Alumaweld, 19' Talon with a internal 18 gal fuel tank.

I have contacted several people and they claim the Talon was and is only 15' and 17' and have a 38 gal fuel tank.

How can I tell if this is indeed an Alumaweld?

It will say Alumaweld on the side usually and should have the manufacturer serial plate riveted to the hull.
    It could be a Stryker model which eventually became the Talon model and DID have an 18 gallon tank. I had one and just sold it.
    Also-get the serial # and contact Alumaweld with your questions.
    Very good boats for the $.
    BK

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    It will say Alumaweld on the side usually and should have the manufacturer serial plate riveted to the hull.
    It could be a Stryker model which eventually became the Talon model and DID have an 18 gallon tank. I had one and just sold it.
    Also-get the serial # and contact Alumaweld with your questions.
    Very good boats for the $.
    BK
    Maybe it is a Stryker but I just looked up a 2007 Stryker and it too has a 38 gal tank. I will definitely take your advice and check out the serial number with Alumaweld.

Supposing it is a Stryker, would it be a boat I could fish for Halibut in the bays (weather permitting) safely?

either way 18 gallon tank is way to small and you will need to find a way to add. i have a suspicion it has the 38 gallon tank. u better do your homework on this one to get what you want.
    but either boat is a very good one that will work for you as long as you watch the weather.