Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: The Death of Friends.

  1. #1

    Default The Death of Friends.

    On yesterdays hike I discovered my right foot was coming out the side of the boot. They were used up anyway, with cuts from sharp rocks, and the tread worn nearly down.
    Today I will disassemble them for salvage. Keep the leather, and trash the rest. They will receive a proper burial befitting trusted friends who "Supported" me for years. A healthy shot of "Resposado" 100% De Agave Tradicional shall salute the stalwart performance.

  2. #2

    Default

    Might I suggest A Funeral Pyre perhaps....

    Don't want to risk contaminating Mother Earth with burial....wwwyyyuuuwwwiiieee!!!
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  3. #3
    Moderator stid2677's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Fairbanks Area
    Posts
    7,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akres View Post
    Might I suggest A Funeral Pyre perhaps....

    Don't want to risk contaminating Mother Earth with burial....wwwyyyuuuwwwiiieee!!!
    A Funeral Pyre,, seems like a just end for an old friend and is the way I want to go when my time comes. We enjoyed a shot of Crown while my friends old waders met their end.

    Sorry for your loss.



    Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •