Thread: sedan fuselage

Question sedan fuselage

Anyone have a line on a Aeronca Sedan fuselage? Must be inexpensive and repairable.

If you haven't tried already, you might get ahold of Burl Rogers: http://www.burlac.com/ He's in Chugiak and is the world's recognized Aeronca Sedan expert. You could post your request on his message board.

I'll keep my eyes open also. Great airplane. I've owned one for about the last 20 years and am (hopefully) finishing up an eight year rebuild project on it...Louis

Here's a Sedan for sale outside:http://www.aeroncapilots.com/forum2.html
    Go to the Aeronca Sedan section and check out the projects for sale....Louis

Quote Originally Posted by Louis View Post

I'll keep my eyes open also. Great airplane. I've owned one for about the last 20 years and am (hopefully) finishing up an eight year rebuild project on it...Louis
    20 years already? Good grief man, now yer makin me feel old..

al

Quote Originally Posted by a.l. View Post
    20 years already? Good grief man, now yer makin me feel old..

al
    Me too....all the silver overspray from the project doesn't seem to be washing out of my hair anymore.

I was thinking of a shakedown flight when I get the plane going again, like maybe to Minnesota and back, trouble is I don't want to go by myself and I seem to have lost track of the only other guy who has sufficiently poor judgment to go along on that trip.

If you know how to get ahold of that guy pm me or write at lknapp@polarnet.com

Just kidding about the trip...it'll still be a long time before I do that again!