Thread: Guide MIA

Default Guide MIA

Where is Joe Want. I hope teaching bear clinics or hunting and nothing is wrong. His last post here was 5/9/11
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

It was the 66th anniversary (in Russia) for the End of WWII in Europe, though we Americans celebrate May 8th......I dont think that would equate Colonel Mustard in the Lavatory with the Blowtorch and Plyers, but perhaps he still celebrating with an extended Hunt.....??

And if hes dead, he's hunting, 'cause if theres no hunting in Heaven, it would be HELL.
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

My guess is, he's on a Walkabout...seems the thing to do nowdays!

That or the Feds have him held up hostage someplace!!! Probably.....
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Our outdoor Mentors deserve all the respect we can give them! If we sit down and spend some time with them, even the self proclaimed "experts" can learn a world of knowledge from their blood, sweat and tears, not just by watching Bear Grylls try to break his fool neck on TV...

Default astute

Quote Originally Posted by strangerinastrangeland View Post
    Joe is fine and alive, he's just tired of this forum, its in my crystalball, ya know, Wolfwatching, and it's good to know somebody love's 'em... You seem to be of high opinion for someone who joined this month, after Joes left this forum..........?
    Stranger, Very astute, re: the watcher. And about Joe, for that matter; who among us have not said to-heck with this forum at least once? (wanna start a poll? )

Any rumors or guesses that Mr. Want has been prohibited from posting here are not true. He is welcome to participate in these forums at any time that he'd like. Beyond that, if you want to know more you may have to contact him to ask.