Thread: Archery Range on the Kenai

Default Archery Range on the Kenai

I heard from someone that they shoot archery at a Gym in Kenai on the weekends. Does anyone know anything about this , and if so who would I contact.

Default I dont know....but

This summer I shot at the Kenai Pennisula Archery outdoor range and it was really nice. I do know they shoot indoors somewhere, I heard them speaking of it before. Heres the email

kenaipeninsulaarchers@yahoo.com

Hope this helps. Scott

Default Fridays at Kenai Baptist Church

Actually indoors at the church gym Friday evenings. Try emailing Charlie for more information.

ceebee@ptialaska.net

Kenai Peninsula Archers still kicking away with the range off Arc Loop road. We have insurance paid up for 2007 and gaming permit in hand. Core group of 3D shooters should get active soon.

Wilderness Way Sporting Goods in Soldotna has a new 4-lane indoor archery range that is open during regular business hours. You could call them for the exact hours at (907) 262-3880. The cost is $5 per hour and the first time you go it is free.
    Brad

Default KPA

The gym we shoot in is at the Baptist Church in the curve in Kenai, BUT that is only during the winter months. The outdoor range is now opened back up. PM me if you want more info on that.
    "Grab your bow and let's go!"