Thread: Color scheme change?

Default Color scheme change?

The white background color scheme of this forum doesn't agree with my eyes. Is there someway to change the color scheme to make it easier for me to see printed words? I know this is off topic but, I looked around and couldn't find anywhere else to post this.
    Steve

I think that the change in background is called negative effect and is something the that you do on your personal computer. I am sure there are others here who know much more than I and can help.

redale, maybe I didn't word that right? Talking about changing background color just like on any other talk forum.
    Steve

S.B.

I really don't know how to do it. I have a friend who is legally blind and when you look at his computer screen the background is black and the letters are white. I said your colors are backwards from what I have seen before and he said he did on his computer and everything is that way. If you would like I will try to contact him and ask him how to do it. For what it is worth he uses Apple computers and the Apple store may be able to tell you much more than I and tell you much sooner. Redale.

Look in the computers Control Panel under Display. You should be able to adjust the brightness and contrast. Some of the newer laptops are pretty bright, at least for my eyes.