Thread: Outfitter

Cool Outfitter

Looking for input on using arrow head outfitter for a Caribou Hunt, good and bad would like to hear both. Don't post the bad feel free to call 409-201-8479.

I presume that you're planning a self-guided hunt. I recommend that you find out what unit(s) they're operating in and then do some reasearch pertaining to that unit. you also need to check with the references that the outfitter sends and be sure to ask those references if they know other guys who used the outfitter's service, but who might not be on the outfitter's selective reference list. And, check with the Division of Occupational Licensing and make sure the outfitter is up-to-date on his paperwork.

I don't know anything about them, but if this is just a drop-off hunt and the prices quoted on their website are per person, than I would say they are a spendy.
    If you goggle search Ivishak River Caribou drop hunt outfitter. YOU WILL find some negitive comments regarding your outfitter. Personally if I was looking for Caribou I would talk to Northwestern Aviation out of Kotzebue.
    ALASKA ON YOUR OWN
    c/o Northwestern Aviation

PO Box 1010 Kotzebue, AK 99752
    Phone (907)442-3525

Call Mike McCray of 70 North out of Happy Valley, cheaper than who you are asking about and a great person.... I would suggest you research this outfitter more if you are thinking about using them????? Check the other website too.... www.pristineventures.com Post the same question and see what you get...