Thread: Cheapest bulk ammo in the area?

Default Cheapest bulk ammo in the area?

Just bought a XDM 40 and lovin' it! I have been looking around for the cheapest bulk ammo I can find and thought I would post the question up here in case someone was willing to give up their supplier..

I don't know about where you live, but where I am, it is cheaper to buy the Federal stuff Walmart has a box at a time than ANY bulk ammo I have found for even 1000 round prices. The Federals at Walmart work out to less than 21 cents a round for 9mm. I have not seen any better deals than that anywhere. They may be out there, but I would bet it is lower quality ammo as well.

WWG.........aka Wild West Guns.

Quote Originally Posted by evandailey View Post
    I don't know about where you live, but where I am, it is cheaper to buy the Federal stuff Walmart has a box at a time than ANY bulk ammo I have found for even 1000 round prices. The Federals at Walmart work out to less than 21 cents a round for 9mm. I have not seen any better deals than that anywhere. They may be out there, but I would bet it is lower quality ammo as well.
    I stopped over to Walmart and wow, they are much cheaper than Sportsman Warehouse out here in the valley! I can't believe I didn't think about them already..

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    WWG.........aka Wild West Guns.
    I work right up the road from there so I'll pop down and take a look..

Thanks for the suggestion..

Quote Originally Posted by dvarmit View Post
    I work right up the road from there so I'll pop down and take a look..

Thanks for the suggestion..
    Ask for Ken. If you play straight with Ken, he will take care of you. A lot of people have issues with Ken and that just means they don't get the super deals. Right now they are trying to move a lot of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Ask for Ken. If you play straight with Ken, he will take care of you. A lot of people have issues with Ken and that just means they don't get the super deals. Right now they are trying to move a lot of ammo.
    I'll stop over on Monday.

Check out 3 bears. They had 4 differant loadings of 10mm where no other place had more than 2 (including sportsmans and chimos) 3 bears was cheaper as well.
    It is nice to know that there are "ALASKANS" out there, no matter where they live.