Bought some cheap China assembled rifle scopes made by Osprey. And I think there is an application for these. I mounted one on a CZ-453 .22LR with single-set trigger. This Osprey (Compact Tactical) 3-9X42 Illuminated rangefinding scope with it's BDC and 30mm tube and 18 oz. weight helps create the feel in a eight & a quater pound centerfire rifle.
I grab this rig on the way to the outhouse, and fire off hand at a 3 gallon propane bottle hanging in a tree at 100 yards. The urgency of needing to take care of business at the little house, only adds the simulation of real world pressure in the field to calm down and make a good shot.

Would I take this scope on a serious hunt.......No, but that does not mean that is not a great scope for practice and predator control on the homestead. If it was the only scope I owned, yes I would take this scope on a hunt. Long ago I went to the Leupold QR ring system, and advocate taking two pre-sighted scopes afield, should one get smashed or bent on the rocks. I would feel good about this scope as a redundant pre-sighted optic tool in QR rings.

For those quick to condemn me, I have about 25 or 30 Leupold scopes. And just took delivery of two Leupold VX-R 1.25-4X20mm "FireDot" Circle (Illuminated Reticle) Scopes.