Thread: Stolen 06 Rancher AT, and two Pac-Rat trailers.

Default Stolen 06 Rancher AT, and two Pac-Rat trailers.

Hey guys,

Recently, my family had our 06 Rancher AT, a green Pac-Rat outfitter, (larger two wheel size) and a smaller red model Pac-Rat stolen off our on base storage lot.

If you guys happen to see any of the 3 come up for sale, I'd appreciate a heads up. I'm currently in Iraq, so its hard to keep an eye on all the AK forums and craigslist ect.

Thanks
    AK-Stick

Most pac-rats look alike. I have a green outfitter that was posted on clist a couple months ago. Can you give us some other characteristics of the trailer. Gas can carrier? D-ring? What size hitch? Any personal mods that you did? Repairs, specific scratches, etc.

Sorry about that.

Northriver.

They would have had tongue extensions AND Spare Tire mounts on the tongues just in front of the tub. The extensions would have been approx 18 inches with inverted triangles welded to the side for bracing, And the big green one would have had a trailer hitch mount behind it for tandem towing.
    2000 Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

NR21 theres points inbound for your helping this guy out. If you need another set of eye's I'd be more than happy to help
    Visions Steel/841-WELD(9353)
    "Rebellion is in my blood, I was born an American"
    Μολών λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
    stolen off our on base storage lot.
    Don't those lots have entry codes on the gates to get in or out? I remember a co-worker years ago getting stuck inside and having to call the MPs to come let her out after she had followed someone in to look at a pop-up camper for sale.

What's this place coming to when things get stolen from a secure lot inside a military base.

Good luck finding your gear with the helpful folks on here.

If the scumbags had a code, then the guys who manage the base lot may be able to pull the times when the codes were used and access was made, and hopefully pin down a time frame when your stuff was stolen. But if the code was stolen from someone or given to them, then this may not help.

I wonder if the base gates have security cameras for in/out bound traffic that maybe can be viewed to capture a plate number of the thieves who took your pac-rats. I can swing by the base lots myself and see if they have close circuit systems in place. Which Fort Rich lot are you using?

I work on Fort Rich and have no problem stopping by and asking for you.
    Hate America??....then get the Hell Out!!!

Default Awesome!!

Keep us posted. I always love to here how people on forums like this can help catch a thief and and help someone get there stuff back. Good ole' fashion American Helpin' Hands!!!

Yes, the gates have coded entry. How logs and stuff like that is kept I'm unsure.

I will keep you guys posted as to how this turns out. Thanks for everyone who's had information. If anyone else finds anything, or sees anything, you can message either me or Alaskanmutt.

Thanks guys I really do appreciate it.

Those are the only pictures I have of the green Pac-Rat. But it stands out enough, hopefully someone else has seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post

Those are the only pictures I have of the green Pac-Rat. But it stands out enough, hopefully someone else has seen it.
    If there is a code on the storage lot gate, and if the access gate to the base has cameras, it should be pretty easy to figure out who took your stuff. Sounds like a disgruntled wife/gf or buddy that is trying to sell your stuff while you're gone. CList has become the new "Through your stuff out in the yard" tactic these days.

I hope this works out I remember the CL ad because the seller said the trailer had three axles and spare tire carrier in front. His description was weird like he really didn't know the facts about Pac Rat trailers.

Just want to post that I have removed some posting at the users request. LEO is involved and an investigation is underway and LEO ask the member to remove post to protect the investigation.

I have left the other post because there are still items missing.

Post like these are what makes this forum so great,, Alaskan's helping Alaskan's and dirt bags getting what they deserve.

I have great respect for the member helping find the missing trailer and hope the thief does not retaliate against him or his property.

Lets keep an eye out for the other stuff.

Steve
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

Agreed!!! Its amazing when a bunch of forum members who have never meet each other lends a helping hand and to land a couple of scum bags behind iron. Still gives me hope for this country. Please let us know how it all turns out.