Thread: Last Minute Bear hunt

Default Last Minute Bear hunt

If anybody needs a bear yet, my friend in Fairbanks is being over run with good size bears and no hunters.

Contact Don 907 457 8318

Is this spam? I'd like to hunt one of your buddy's good-sized bears. If this is your ex-girlfriend's number and you're trying to fill up her inbox with messages, you should have advertised a free roll of copper wire on craigslist instead.
    Passing up shots on mergansers since 1992.

Nope, its legit! Not a bad idea though you want her number?

I have 2 soldiers 1 wounded recently and the other about to PCS that are still looking to get on a blackie Please let me know if any time is open this weekend for them.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyt View Post
    If anybody needs a bear yet, my friend in Fairbanks is being over run with good size bears and no hunters.

Contact Don 907 457 8318
    I would be interested also. Any idea how hard it is to get to the stations? I had back surgery in October that didn't go as planned so I have been real limited in what I can do and how far I can walk. Might also need some help skinning and getting it out of the woods if I got one.

grumpy if you need help let me know I can make the drive up to FBX to give you a hand. I need to drop some photos off to a buddy up there from my bear hunt anyway

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

hey grumpy i can help you, still no hits at my site would love to still get one i'm up in fairbanks also

This is a very good opertunity for someone to get a nice bear! I have been back to this camp before and its very nice! Lots of GOOD bears!
    Give Don aka Smokey a call!
    Tomorrow isn't promised. "Never delay kissing a pretty girl or opening a bottle of whiskey." E. Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    grumpy if you need help let me know I can make the drive up to FBX to give you a hand. I need to drop some photos off to a buddy up there from my bear hunt anyway
    Wife reminded me I have doctors appt tomorrow evening, for surgery Monday morning, plus we have one of the grandson's birthday party at our house Saturday.

Just got a sat call from Don, took a hunter back to his camp and was done in the first hour. The hunter passed on the 1st bear and then shot the second. 6' 8" bore. He's got two more hunters headed in tonight and nothing after that.

Dammit I wish I had more time....Alaskan summers are too short!
    BK

as much as I would love to jump on this just cant come up with the dime and the wife will not authorize the "bank of wife" loan to do this lol.